Saturday, August 30, 2008

Walker for VP

KAREN: Gosh, I don't think that I've ever been stressed out. Why would I be? I've got practically no responsibilities, my job's a breeze and I've got a KILLER rack. Good morning.

I usually don't blog about politics, but this was too funny to pass up. Some people have already begun to recognize the similarity between Sarah Palin and Karen Walker.


KAREN: Yeah. Well, now my drink's talkin'...and it's sayin', "Drink me. I make life more fun. Everybody from a high school kid to a bum on the street knows that."

I miss that show.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

I can't resist --

(Quite possibly) my favorite Karen quote of the series is:

"Honey, I know it's scary. Hey, when I started working in the corporate world of Grace Adler Designs, I was terrified. Would she like me? Would I be good at my job? And now, look at me, honey! I'm one of the richest women in the world. Yes, there's no connection. But if you pause in the right places and emphasize the right words, it sounds very inspiring."

Ian said...

That's perfect.

It's even kind of like politics!